Monday, December 22, 2008

A day of solitude

<<< there is Nicky,, the best dog in the whole world!!

I had the whole day to myself to do what I wanted. Usually days like this for me are very unproductive. I get caught up easily in the fact that I have the "whole" day to do with what I want and it usually ends up that I don't do anything but take a lot of naps. Oh brother!

Well, today did kinda start out that way. I made my way to the couch and laid there for a couple of tv shows. I then got the buzz to go check on the ferals down in the shop. This led to over an hour outside shoveling snow and enjoying the horrible weather.

I eventually moved into the house, took a shower, made some breakfast, vacuumed the floors, shampooed the carpets, finished my Christmas cards, made two ads for publish, and then loaded the dishwasher and wiped down all the counters. I finished the day with making a potato soup for dinner.

My day of solitude sure turned into a lot being done. I feel good about it. Lately I have had more energy then normal. I am liking it.

So there you go,, a pretty boring post about the doings of my day. Hope you had a good day folks. The weather here is pretty much a blizzard and all the roads are closed. I like it though.

2 comments:

Cool Design Shelties said...

So much energy!! Please send me some ;o) Lovely when it's done. Now you can enjoy Christmas without feeling guilty.

Merry Christmas to you, your family and the dogs :o)

Best wishes
//Bente

Windsor Shelties said...

You were busy I would be taking a nap you have way to much energy.