Sunday, March 29, 2009

Dad report and Vogue, Stinky, Vogue





Been a while since I posted. Really not much going on around here though. I am HAPPY to report that Dad is doing so much better. He is in a care facility now and just sounds like he is coming along. That is such a relief. Keep the prayers coming for him still and we sure appreciate all you folks that have shown concern and prayers.

Saturday,, "Stinky" (Ch. Akadia Totally Intoxicating), got a bath to freshen her up and I decided to get some new photos of her. My friend Kristin Sittner was staying at my house for an agility trial so I asked for her help. The photos turned out great and I even got a movement shot, of which I have been wanting for some time. "Stinky" is my special for this year, co-owned by Ava Jane Pickering Ph.D, and we are particularly excited about the possibilities. The month of April brings on a lot of shows for us,, along with flying to the National. It should be fun.






3 comments:

Cool Design Shelties said...

Great news about your father :o)

What a delicacy Stinky is :o) Good luck showing him this year :o)

//Bente

Aspengrove Shelties Fantasias Collies said...

IM so glad to hear you dad is doing good. We will keep him in our prayers. And like the rest of your dogs, Stinky is lovely.

Shawna said...

Great news on your dad!

Stinky looks fabulous...but can a bath help a dog named stinky, LOL. She's beautiful! Your going to have a fun year, can't wait to see you again :)